This is an Eleventy project created from the
Fine tune personal agile environment.
I have the basics of the personal agile environment setup.
Starting each day with a blog post narating what I plan to do for the day is working well, and having the sprints and backlog is a good way to organise things.
However I need to fine tune it somewhat for useability:
- Seperate templates for posts, sprints and stories
- Ensure consistent naming in navigation
- Create a done section for stories that are completed
- Automatically add a story to a sprint
I have created stories in the backlog for each of the above items. I also added these to the current sprint.
In a real world scenario all the stories would already be added to the current sprint during planning, but since I am using the system to build the system, it's a bit add-hock for the first few iterations as modifications are made.
It would be useful and safer to have a way to automatically add a story to a sprint, perhaps by adding a tag to the story.
- Next: Completed first sprint.
- Previous: Agile environment starting to emerge.