This is an Eleventy project created from the
Setup personal agile environment.
The aim of the personal agile environment is to manage daily tasks in an agile way. The environment should be simple to setup and maintain.
- Blog to narrate work as it happens
- Wiki to manage sprint details
The blog homepage has links to the 3 most recent blog posts, as well as links to the sprint wiki pages. It also has an archive of all posts.
It's the eleventy base blog with a few minor customizations:
- Updated metadata.json
- Updated homepage yellow note
- Added links setion to the bottom of the homepage
- Create production branch for modifications
The wiki is an installation of WikiJS. Just the default install with a few pages:
- Homepage that list of the sprints for the current year
- A page for each sprint
- Every week:
- Spring planning for upcomming week
- Spring implementation during the week
- Spring retrospective at end of week
- Every 4 weeks:
- Spring planning for the next month
- Retrospective of the previous month
- Every year:
- Spring planning for the next year
- Retrospective of the previous year
The exact way to use the wiki and blog varies by person, I tend to think of the blog as being the place where I narate the work, and the wiki as the place where I plan the work.
- Next: Refactor personal agile environment.
- Previous: This is my fourth post.